Finished rebuilding the front window on the last piece the old molding did not want to be removed but I won in the end. Would have installed it but did not have enough buytal tape.
The galley window just wanted to fight me. Trim went fast and smoothly. I get the buytal tape out and stather it on. Then I noticed I had not screened or put all the glass retainers in yet. I take care of that and go to install it and it won’t fit. I must have taken it out and adjusted at least 10 times. It was a pain in the butt. It should of fit, it’s not like a didn’t test fit it when I framed the window. Just such a tight fit that the trim made it too tight. I was lucky I didn’t break the glass with all the pounding and pulling I did.