I think I need to call it done. Today's project was maybe 15 minutes. The to do list is short. I need to pin strip it, I'll hire a pro. I need to make the cushions, another pro. I need to hook up the trailer brakes to the truck, maybe another pro. Toss in a battery, fill the tanks, check for leaks, and that's it.
Today I put the grey conduit from the trailer to the battery box. My buddy helped me.
Got the Tv mounted. It took longer then it should have. In theory it should have just been for bolts.
If you noticed I have not been doing much on it. For all practical purposes it's done. It just the little touch up stuff and a couple expenses I've been putting off. For example, cushions, mattress , battery, pin stripping, brake controller.
Installed the side marker. Very small, LED, and if someday a larger teardrop vintage light was to be changed out the hole will not be an issue.
Installed the waterline caps and electrical inlet. Worked on the window that I started before the siding came.
⅔’s done with the j-rail. I side tracked to the porch light, tail lights and License plate light.
I have working tail lights. Hard to fit with the wires attached. The truck tried to fool me. I have a window screen on, it is Arizona, so the truck thought it was night. It had the tail lights on when I thought they should have been off. I was perplexed for a bit. All is good now.
Did a lot of out of site things. Clips to lines, electrical boxs, etc.