Finished rebuilding the front window on the last piece the old molding did not want to be removed but I won in the end. Would have installed it but did not have enough buytal tape.
Ran out of Jalousie Window Discs or I’d have another window done. I ordered more yesterday.
Installed the waterline caps and electrical inlet. Worked on the window that I started before the siding came.
This is going to be slow and tedious. I stripped the paint off one of the jalousie windows. Didn’t even finish as my wire brush died. I need to track down the molding to put it back together, hope I can find it local.
I also put on the last of the trim on the screen door.