I think I need to call it done. Today's project was maybe 15 minutes. The to do list is short. I need to pin strip it, I'll hire a pro. I need to make the cushions, another pro. I need to hook up the trailer brakes to the truck, maybe another pro. Toss in a battery, fill the tanks, check for leaks, and that's it.
Today I put the grey conduit from the trailer to the battery box. My buddy helped me.
Got the Tv mounted. It took longer then it should have. In theory it should have just been for bolts.
If you noticed I have not been doing much on it. For all practical purposes it's done. It just the little touch up stuff and a couple expenses I've been putting off. For example, cushions, mattress , battery, pin stripping, brake controller.
I have working tail lights. Hard to fit with the wires attached. The truck tried to fool me. I have a window screen on, it is Arizona, so the truck thought it was night. It had the tail lights on when I thought they should have been off. I was perplexed for a bit. All is good now.
The tail lights I bought were too thick for the wall. The choice was try to find shorter cans or lights or cheat the wall ⅜ thicker. I chose the latter. It is right on the curve so I could taper it in.
Hit the trailer stores and picked up a few parts. Not enough to make real progress but started researching the gas line for the stove. Did add another sheet to the top but can not go down farther until I settle on the brake lights.
Worked on the nitty gritty stuff. Does not make for the most exciting photos. Drilled drain holes, wiring holes, finished all the 12 volt wiring, etc etc.
Mounted the switches and started the plumbing so I can wire the pump.